Friday, October 23, 2009

What Cancer Cannot Do

One of my friends crochets blankets for cancer patients/cancer survivors -- she is one herself.  She approached me about making her cards to go with the blankets, so I make them for her when needed.  I made these three, hoping to come up with a masculine design for at least one of them.  They were based on bambi64's What Cancer Cannot Do card, found here.  I have also decided that Rich Razzleberry is my favorite color ever!



Stamps: What Cancer Cannot Do
Paper: DCWV Fall Stack (from a couple years ago); Whisper White; Pacific Point; Creamy Caramel; Chocolate Chip; Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Stipple Brush, Ticket Corner punch

2 comments:

  1. beautiful, what a blessing you and your friend is doing. thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, what wonderful card to include with the blankets! I love the rich, jewel tone colors and the inspirational message!! They will mean so much to those who receive them!

    Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my KSS lightbulbs!! When they are in your hands, you will love them! I cut the sockets from Garden Green SU cardstock and drew the cord with a Bic Mark It pen!

    ReplyDelete