Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I have been creating my own Christmas cards and cross stitching for about eight years now, but started to branch out into more papercrafts, as well as learning crocheting and knitting, within the last two years.  I mainly use Stampin Up! products, but I have recently started using other companies, particularly My Favorite Things and Papertrey Ink.

This is the first time I have ever created a blog, so bear with me if I have technical difficulties.  I've created this blog hoping to meet people with similar interests and share ideas.  I also hope that it inspires me to create more often; now that I have my Bachelor's degree I have a lot of free time on my hands, and I need something to fill it!  I don't think I will update on a daily basis, but hopefully at least on a weekly basis.

If you are wondering about the title of my blog, that is a work in progress -- it will probably eventually change.  It is "The HQ" because my Splitcoast Stamper, Facebook, etc name has always been "hquinzelle" -- which is a shortened version of Harleen Quinzelle.  Harleen Quinzelle, or "Harley Quinn", is a character from Batman the Animated Series, one of my favorite comics (I am a big kid at heart).

Once I think of a better title I will change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment