Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Seeing Stars

I'm really not good at blog post titles.

Today's card is a CASE of Mel Sharp's Bright & Beautiful card.  I changed the color scheme and the sentiment.

I stamped the biggest star on the Night of Navy cardstock, along with my sentiment, then embossed them in white.  I stamped the second biggest star in Night of Navy, then stamped the second biggest star again on Night of Navy cardstock and embossed it in white.  The top star is popped up with dimensionals, and the center is a blue pearl.

If I could change one thing, it would be the middle star - I wish I had Navy Blue embossing powder, I don't like the stamped image in the middle of the embossed images.  I had to re-ink my ink pad as well, because it was turning out too light.  I'm also not sure of the blue pearl in the middle.


Supplies:
  • Paper:  Night of Navy, Whisper White
  • Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy
  • Stamps: SU!  Bright & Beautiful, PTI Stylish Sentiments: Holiday
  • Accessories: White embossing powder, dimensionals, heat tool, Queen & Co Brilliant Blue pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment