Thursday, October 16, 2014

Poinsettia Christmas

I have been thinking that I need to get started on my Christmas cards lately, so I have been spending my time looking at pictures of cards on Pinterest, Google, Splitcoaststampers, etc...but just looking at cards isn't doing me any good, so I pulled out a magazine and forced myself to create one tonight.

This is the first Christmas card I've made for 2014; it's based on Cristina Martinez Diez's "Elegant Poinsettia Card" in Papercrafts Holiday Cards & More, Volume 9. The only thing I'm not totally happy with is the sentiment, but it works. 

Supplies:
  • Paper: Whisper White, Real Red
  • Ink: Real Red, Versamark
  • Stamps: PTI Year of Flowers: Poinsettia; PTI Season's Greetings
  • Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment