Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sympathy Cards for Jan

I made four sympathy cards for Jan, one for her Mom and one for her husband.  I made two for my friend Stacey, as well.  I somehow missed taking a picture of one of them, though.


I based this card on kristyscrap's Sympathy card. 

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Asian Fusion
Paper:  Bitty Dots Basics and Beautiful Blooms DSP (PTI); Enchanted Evening (PTI); Spring Rain (PTI).
Ink: Enchanted Evening (PTI)
Misc: Michaels Ribbon, Martha Stewart edge punch, A.C. Moore pearls


I based this card on kmw's Deepest Sympathy card. 

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Beautiful Blooms, Everyday Classics
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, Gamasol

I made the following card  based on one of Jan's favorite sketches, which I have done in multiple posts below.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: SU Basic Black, PTI Black and White Basics, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Scalloped Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Michaels Ribbon, A.C. Moore pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment