Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Treats for Coworkers

One of the main things that takes up my crafting time between roughly September - April is making treats for my coworkers for the holidays -- Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and finally, Easter.  Easter is over now...and I get to craft for myself for a while.  Oh, and begin Christmas cards at some point :).  It's kind of exhausting so I am glad I get a break for a while.  Everyone always really enjoys them, though!

 I made 51 of these for co-workers. I used a tutorial from Nickole Chiasson, which can be found here (you have to scroll down, it's the Halloween matchbooks).






Stamps: Miscellaneous Michael's $1 stamps, Studio G stamps, Taylored Expressions, PTI Egg Hunt and Spring Tags
Paper: Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery. Various DSP from K&CO, unknown.
Accessories: Scissors, Word Window Punch
Difficulty: 2 (had to cut out and staple quite a bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment