Monday, April 5, 2010

Christmas 2009 Treats for Coworkers

Okay, I know my post order is out of whack.  Valentines Day treats, Easter treats, and then Christmas treats??  What can I say!  That's the way I roll :).



Forgive the Pyrex container and the cardboard box.  I made these Christmas treats for my coworkers, almost 80 of them (I tend to give every single person one for Christmas and only a few one for the other holidays).  The great thing is I got commissioned to make some wedding favors from this!

Stamps:  PTI Holiday Tags 2009, Holiday Tags 2008
Paper:  Real Red, Glorious Green, misc DSP (SU!, DCWV, Martha Stewart etc).
Ink: Real Red, Glorious Green
Accessories: 2 in scallop circle punch, 1 3/4 in circle punch, red and green stickles, ribbon from Michaels, Sizzix Big Shot, SU! Pillow Box Die
Difficulty: 1 (besides from having to cut out 80 pillow boxes, it wasn't bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment