Monday, September 10, 2012

Thanks to our Interns!

We had two fantastic summer interns that I wanted to make thank you cards for.

I based the first card on the SC04 sketch on www.splitcoaststampers.com.





Stamps:  PTI Counting My Blessings
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Basic Grey Granola DSP
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  PTI Counting My Blessings Dies, Night of Navy brads

I just kind of fiddled with things to make the second card.  I cut three of the Quatrefoil cover dies from PTI, one in Rich Razzleberry CS and two in Rich Razzleberry DSP.  I ran the Rich Razzleberry CS frame through my Xyron, and then I stuck it on the card base and pieced together the inside using the pieces from the other two die-cuts.  Time-consuming, but worth it, I think.



Paper:  Rich Razzleberry CS and DSP, Whisper White
Accessories:  PTI Quatrefoil Cover Die, Counting My Blessings Dies, Rich Razzleberry 5/8" Grosgrain

We are sending these to them with a couple company-themed gifts.  I hope they like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment