Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baby Shower Items

I made a number of items for my friend's Baby Shower at work today. 

Here were the favors for the shower, I made them using a template I bought from the Silhouette Online store and cut using my template.  The paper is October Afternoon Ducks in a Row, Splish-Splash and Peek-a-Boo; the ribbon is from Michaels. 





I have a ton of mailboxes from the Target dollar spot, so I used the same paper and the PTI Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set, as well as Pool Party ruffled ribbon from Stampin Up! and copics to color the duck, to cover the box and hold the gift card.  I used Emily Giovanni's tutorial.
 




 I made the gift card to put inside the mail box using Diana Carr's tutorial, using Pool Party cardstock, Postage Stamp punch, and 1 inch square punch from Stampin Up;!, as well as the PTI Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set and copics to color the duck image.




 The final piece (yes, there is an end!) is the card, which I made using Becky Jensen's tutorial.  I used the October Afternoon DSP, PTI Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set, Whisper White CS, and 1 3/4 inch circle and scalloped circle punches.


The party was a success!  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment